Junior Hero is a non-profit 501(c)3 that makes it fun for for students, parents, and teachers to serve their community and those around them. The program is 100% volunteer run and no volunteers receive pay at any level.
There is no cost to the school to participate and it is not a heavy burden on the faculty. Each elementary school has a champion contact that facilities the program with supplies and resources provided by Junior Hero.
Become a Junior Hero
1) Take the Junior Hero Pledge.
2) Provide required service and log your hours on the provided form.
3) Get a signature from an adult upon completion.
4) Turn this completed sheet into your teacher or in the envelope on the Junior Hero board.
5) You will be recognized and receive a Junior Hero t-shirt and prize.
6) You are now a Junior Hero for life. Live up to the expectation!
Required Service Hours
Pre-K: 2 Hours
Kindergarten: 3 Hours
1st Grade: 4 Hours
2nd Grade: 5 Hours
3rd Grade: 6 Hours
4th Grade: 7 Hours
5th Grade: 8 Hours
6th Grade: 9 Hours
Adults: 7 Hours
Junior Hero Pledge
As a Junior Hero, I pledge to uplift others and myself through thoughtful acts of
kindness and service.